This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
STUDIO MANAGER - INTERIOR DESIGN
- Emerging Studio - High Demand for Designs
- Multi-faceted Role, Range of Responsibilities
- High-end Design Environment, 4 days per week
One-of-a-kind position! work within the design industry and ensure the smooth running of this highly sought after design studio! Our Client is a high-end interior design firm, located on the city fringe in breathtaking offices, they are looking to appoint a skilful Studio Manager to join their tight-knit team.
Working side-by-side with the Design Director in managing this emerging studio you will be responsible for ensuring smooth running of day-to-day duties to ensure the practice is operating in the most efficient way possible.
Given the deadline driven nature of the design industry, you will be an organised and methodical operator, with the ability to manage and coordinate workflows to ensure optimal use of project timelines.
Encompassing high-end admninistrative, strategic, and general office management duties, your day will consist of:
- Providing leadership across project planning and design
- Leading and managing resourcing and financial performance of small design team
- Preparation of monthly business reports (invoicing, claims, financial performance, forecasts and budgets)
- Assisting in marketing and business development activities
- Preparing fee proposals, project programs, quality procedures, and implementation of team KPI's
- Ensuring quality and timeliness of project submissions and EOI's
Given the complex, hands-on nature of this position, and the uniqueness of the design industry, we see the successful applicant as a Studio Manager or Administration Manager with upward of 6+ years of experience within the high-end design field.
This role offers a unique, and diverse opportunity to take charge and deliver comprehensive assistance to an industry leader!
Apply via the "Apply for this job" button - for further information, please email [email protected]
Reference number: M16129
To view all job opportunities currently available, which are updated daily please visit:
Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.