This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
SUBMISSIONS / MARKETING COORDINATOR
- Amazing South Yarra Offices
- Interesting Role - Develop the Standard
- Friendly Office Environment
Located in an easy to get to location on the outskirts of the Melbourne CBD, this Architectural practice is looking for a Submissions/Marketing Co-ordinator to join their thriving team!
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience working within an Architectural, Interior Design, Construction or Engineering environment in co-ordinating the preparation of tender proposals.
The duties of this role include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of submissions and tenders
- Create and write tenders
- Collate required documentation ensuring clients needs are met
- Liase with potential and existing clients
- Liase with design team ensuring the on time delivery of documents
- Lead continous improvement of templates and marketing materials
- Ensuring deadlines are met
- Supporting the Office Manager
- Ad hoc administrative relief where necessary
The attributes required for this positions include:
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
- Experience in Adobe Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to juggle tasks easily
- Excellent attention to detail
- The willingness to continue to learn
- Ability to deliver projects efficiently and on time
Not the right role for you? Do not hesitate to still get in touch with the team here at Bloomfield Tremayne & Partners where the opportunity to work with the leaders in the Architecture and Interior Design field is just a call away.
Reference number: M16700Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.