This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Architectural Technician
- Billion Dollar Projects
- Experience in Campus-Styled Projects
Our client - Industry leaders in their fields and a history reaching back over 2 decades; a passion for design-focused solutions, creating a methodical and sustainable future.
I am seeking an Architectural Technician to join the ranks of this expending team.
- Ensure designs are functionally practical, buildable and remain within project budgets
- Ensure designs comply with relevant Local Authority Town Planning and the BCA
- Assist in Site-Visits as required
- Effectively works as apart of the team and actively participates
- Prepare, develop, design and document buildings and components as assigned by the Project Leader
Skills & Qualifications to Success
- Certificate / Diploma / Advanced Diploma in Building and Construction or similar
- 2 years' experience as an Architectural Technician
- Production of schematic designs, contract documentation
- Demonstrated knowledge of design software (REVIT & Sketch Up)
- Demonstrated knowledge of campus style correctional facilities
- Demonstrated experience in $1Bn projects
What's on Offer?
- Permanent Position
- $75,000 + Superannuation
- Great working culture & team
If you want to be part of history in the making, and you have a proven track record for excellence, then this role is not to be missed. Opportunities in this firm are rare, and highly sought after.
Do NOT miss out on this career-defining opportunity!
Reference number: M170132Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.