- Commercial, Industrial & Residential
- Long term role within a newly established firm
- All-Rounder Position, Run your Own Developments
Are you looking for an all-rounders role? Do you enjoy liaising with consultants and clients? Do you enjoy working across a wide range of project typologies?
With broadly spread project typologies, our Northern Suburb client is in need of a flexible technician to assist in the design development through to construction documentation stages of projects. Your eye for detail and Consultant coordination skills will play a massive part in ensuring the success of this team.
Ideally you will be a design development and documentation Drafts person with 8 + years of experience and an eye for design. As this is a small team, you will be self sufficient in developing a concept into town planning packages for council approval then following the project through to completion.
This multi-faceted role will involve:
- Design development alongside Director
- Delivery of town planning submissions
- Liaison and coordination or Consultants
- Documentation and detailing for construction
- Delivery of packages to deadline
- Ensuring compliance with relevant codes and standards
This is a wonderful career opportunity for a dynamic individual who is looking to become valued member of a boutique team which takes a professional approach in producing quality results. This position will offer guaranteed job security for the right person!
Reference number: M16763Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.