This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- 3+ Years' Experience
- Assist the Managing Director and Project Architects
- Well-Established Design Studio
Our client is a large and well-established design studio based on the outskirts of the CBD. Their portfolio boasts a fascinating mix of high-profile projects all over the world, spanning the retail, hospitality & hotels, high-rise, apartment, and commercial sectors. They are known as a bright and progressive firm, and are very well respected within the industry.
They are currently seeking an experienced Graduate Architect with 3+ years postgraduate experience within an Architecture firm.
Your role will be assisting the Managing Director and a Project Architect on several of their current local and international projects. Strong contenders for this position will be able to demonstrate the following skills & attributes:
- A confident industry knowledge of Revit, that will allow you to work efficiently and autonomously.
- Ideally you will have Microstation skills, however this is not essential
- Some experience working in the design development and documentation phases of a project, with attention to detail
- A good design orientation with an interest in quality design
- A great attitude and the desire to grow your skills under the mentorship of a very talented team
This group is well managed and professional, and as such, you will be offered all the benefits of working in a smaller environment (such as all-round responsibilities and leadership opportunities), however with the added bonus of having the resources of a multi-national firm.
This is a rare position for a Graduate Architect within this very sought-after practice. Offering exposure to a broad variety of outstanding & award winning projects, and the chance to drive your career forward!!
For further information or a confidential chat please contact Stephanie Gleeson on 03 9349 1055.
Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.