This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Small Size Office Backed By Global Comapny
- End User Orientated - Government, Public, Civic
- Fast Track Your Registration
Exclusive to Bloomfield Tremayne & Partners.
Are you looking to join a small but growing office? Do you value stability? Are you seeking a career role with options to buy into a profitable global company prior to Directorship?
BT&P have partnered with the new kids on the block; a small but growing office located in the CBD. They're a studio who enjoy a laugh whilst punching out medium to large in scale developments which span across Health, Industrial, Commercial and Defense sectors.
Due to newly secured, complex, diverse and user group focused developments our client has an immediate need for a go-getter Graduate Architect to assist the Project Architect in achieving desirable outcomes across medium sized developments from inception through to completion (including full contract administration services). Initially this role will focus on small to medium sized projects and down the track the focus will be on major, larger in scale challenging developments.
This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced Graduate Architect, who wants to take the next step in their career. You will be given an abundance of opportunities as you gain further experience in all phases of project development.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Have upwards of 1+ year of postgraduate experience gained in a local Architectural firm
- Genuine interest in working across a variety of public, institutional, government & educational projects
- Advanced Revit Skills including BOTH university and industry networked experience
- Hold a Master of Architecture
A strategic and stable career opportunity... Join a powerhouse in their early phases of dominating the Melbourne market.
Reference number: M16110Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.