This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Innovation Focus
- Medium to Large, Complex Facilities
- Internal Studio Transfers Available
This is an opportunity to put your name in the world of Architecture -- both nationally and internationally!
Working with one of Australia's most recognised and accomplished design firms; this role will offer boundless opportunities to an experienced HEALTH PLANNER.
Acting as a point of reference for health design within this practice, you will be responsible for a range of high-level duties, including:
- Providing health planning & leadership for projects within the Health Research and Education sector of the practice
- Establishing resourcing needs for health planning studio
- Preparing and validating functional briefs and compliance with relevant standards and guidelines
- Overseeing the internal documentation of health projects
- Liaison with clients, external architects, designers and consultants
The ideal candidate for this role will be an accomplished Health Planner with a passion for facilitating the design of the highest quality and who can contribute to outstanding project outcomes. Ideally, you will have experience in the project management and delivery of complex multi-disciplinary health and research projects, along with extensive knowledge of current health and research guidelines, codes and standards. You must have a strong ability to translate functional planning and briefing requirements into innovative design outcomes and have the ability to communicate and liaise effectively with people at all levels internally and externally.
This is an excellent and rarely seen opportunity to take on a key role with one of the highest-profile practices in Australia... A long-term position offering a superb opportunity to further your career.
Reference number: M17334Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.