- Innovation Focus
- Large Complex Health Care Projects
- Relocate to Sydney
An opportunity to put your name in the world of Architecture -- both nationally and internationally!
Working with one of Australia's most recognised and accomplished design firms; this role will offer boundless opportunities to an experienced HEALTH PLANNER or CLINICAL PLANNER.
Acting as a point of reference for large in scale health design within this practice, you will be responsible for a range of high-level duties, including:
- Providing health planning & client leadership for projects
- Establishing resourcing needs for health planning studio
- Preparing and validating functional briefs and compliance with relevant standards and guidelines
- Overseeing the project teams specific to health projects
- Liaison with clients, user groups, designers, documentation leads and consultants
The ideal candidate for this role will be an accomplished Health Planner with a passion for facilitating the design of the highest quality and who can contribute to outstanding project outcomes. You will have experience healthcare planning on projects with budgets exceeding $1B+ (or close to) in build value, along with extensive knowledge of current health and research guidelines, codes and standards. You must have a strong ability to translate functional planning and briefing requirements into innovative design outcomes and have the ability to communicate and liaise effectively with people at all levels internally and externally.
An excellent and rarely seen opportunity to take on a key role with one of the highest-profile practices in Australia. A long-term position that is offering a superb opportunity to further your career.
Reference number: M17353Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.