This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
NATIONAL BIM MANAGER
- National Growth Opportunities
- Strategic Role - Don't get stuck modelling
- Leading Architecture Firm
If you're wanting to influence the way Architects deliver projects, this stratgic position is for YOU!
This well known Melbourne Practice is seriously gearing up for a massive 2019 and beyond, with future plans of dominating their market sector and paving the way to become top-tier. With continued growth in mind, they are looking to strategically appoint a National BIM Manager to streamline and unify all BIM and software processes across the company.
Developing all templates, guidelines, manuals and best practices, this highly strategic role will directly impact workflow and profit margins, with this said, they are looking for a truly swtiched on professional with a strong knowledge of up-and-coming softwares, and the ins and outs of the architectural process.
Your communication skills will be paramount to this role, reporting to Senior Management, your ability to influence and direct change will ensure positive forward momentum within the BIM structures of this Company.
Amongst your toolbox of skills you will possess:
- A highly driven, self-starter attitude
- Professional level Revit technical knowledge
- The ability to communicate technical issues across all levels
- Working knowledge across associated softwares including Navisworks, V-ray, Dynamo, Enscape etc..
- Thorough understanding of Networked/Collaborative BIM Environments
- Nurturing and supportive nature, and the ability to train Staff at all levels
- Thorough attention to detail with the ability to create and maintain complex Revit families
On offer is a forward thinking management structure, and the ability to influence substantial growth.
If the dream is to truly influence the Architectural process through innovation and technologies... pinch yourself... you're not dreaming!
Reference number: M17038Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.