This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Aged Care & Education Focus, Revit Environment
- Inner Eastern Suburbs, Mid-Sized, Well Structured Team
- Longstanding, Respected Practice
Our client is seeking to appoint an experienced Architect.
This group are involved in a broad range of projects including health and aged care, educational, community and residential, so there is definite opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects.
A highly sought after position, you will be working in a broadly based capacity within a close team environment and expected to professionally run a parcel of live projects at varying stages.
You will need to possess well-developed Architectural skills with the ability to build and maintain client relationship and possess strong industry knowledge and awareness of trends. Most importantly you must be able to manage and deliver projects on time, to budget and to specification whilst also remaining hands on.
- Ensure that the project is managed effectively and with foresight to maximise profit
- Ensure that the client requirements are met
- Provide leadership to assist in raising the standard of knowledge of staff engaged on projects
- Maintain regular contact with the client during the project and after handover
- Liaise constantly with the Director in charge on the status of current and future resource needs
- In conjunction with the Director in charge, plan the project strategically and financially and over time, monitor the performance against the plan and take action when adverse variations occur
You may already be in a similar role or looking to step up, either way you will be joining a supportive environment that will allow you the freedom to drive your ideas and career to new levels!
This position is offered on a permanent or fixed-term permanent basis for the successful candidate!
Reference number: M15385Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.