- Coordination & Detailing Focus
- Job Exclusive to Bloomfield Tremayne
- Awarded Top 10 Architectural Practices Globally
Sick and tired of Rail / Infrastructure developments?
Our exclusive client is an International, Green Star Accredited Architectural and Engineering organization which provides consulting services for mid to large in size, heavy hitting projects. Their scope of work currently spans Institutional, Healthcare, Research, Retail and Commercial based projects. Having landed many medium sized projects, and with a large in scale ticking away in the background, our client is looking to strategically appoint a Senior Architectural Professional who is highly experience in delivering complex government / public orientated projects with build values of over $200M+.
They require a professional with well-rounded experience in leading projects from design development through to completion. It is essential that you have upwards of 12 + years postgraduate experience on complex projects, well-honed skills in coordination, management and a strong commitment to quality during the delivery stages of developments
The ideal candidate will have expertise within the following areas:
- Be a point of contract for all technical questions from the project team during the delivery stages
- Manage complex projects from a programming perspective as directed by the Project Principal
- Act as a mentor and coach to up and coming Graduates of Architecture and Registered Architects
- Management of the Consultant team
- Coordination of internal design and documentation critiques
- Manage, coordinate and deliver projects from design development through to construction documentation within REVIT
In return, you will be offered comprehensive workplace benefits, insurances, competitive salary package and A+ working conditions. For the right person, there is even a clear pathway to Partnership!
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join a global powerhouse of Architecture!
If you are interested in growing your career in a challenging and innovative working environment, then this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Reference number: M16726Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.