- Meaningful Architecture
- Great CBD Office Environment
- Laboratory Experience Required
Our client is an international, Green Star Accredited organization which provides Architectural and Engineering consulting services for large interesting projects. Their scope of work currently spans super interesting Laboratory Facilities, Manufacturing and Commercial projects.
Having recently secured one of Australasia's most innovative laboratory developments on top of their consistent workflow, they are looking to fill a contract or permanent position for a skilled Senior Architect, Project Architect or Senior Specialist Project Professional with laboratory project experience.
Our client is flexible and happy to recruit on a permanent or medium - long term contract basis.
The key hiring criteria for this vacancy is:
- Specialist Experience in Health, Laboratory, Pharmaceutical and / or Food & Beverage Projects
- 10 + Years industry Experience
- Background delivering complex projects in REVIT
- Interest in Technology Intense Architecture
- Ability to coordination with internal and external Specialist Consultants
Located in the heart of the CBD (very close to public transport), this studios culture is laid back, flat structured - but full of dedicated and friendly individuals.
If you are interested in growing your career in meaningful architecture that gives back to society; then this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Reference number: M16866
Please Note: Our offices will be closed between Friday 21st December until Monday 7th January.Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.