This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Very Stable Permanent Position
- Inner Northern Location
- REVIT environment
Our Client is looking to appoint a driven Project Architect to join their inner norther firm, and lead a team of talented team of Architects and Graduates through all stages of exciting projects.
Focusing on community, aged care, educational and apartment sectors, Client is responsible for a number of innovative community driven facilities, their complex and interesting designs call for a skilled Project Architect to lead internal teams and external consultants to achieve desirable outcomes for all parties involved.
Taking projects from project start-up, your all-round experience will see you effortlessly work on concurrent projects through all stages, effectively managing staff to achieve excellence in both efficiency and quality.
As an all-round role, you will be responsible for running projects from first client meeting through to practical completion.
The scope also includes:
- General management of staff and mentoring Junior Staff members on technical aspects of projects
- Ensuring delivery of quality presentation material
- Defining project programs and deliverables to meet project briefs
- Coordination with Consultants to ensure workable design outcomes
- Assisting Director in continual improvement of systems and practices
- Review of team output in line with quality assurance systems
Ideally you will have upward of 8 years of experience, having had ample exposure to an all-round Project Architectural position. As this is a REVIT environment, it is essential that you are a hands on user with upwards of 2 years on the platform.
Revit experience will be needed, with work within the community, aged care or educational sector will be seen as an added bonus!
Reference number: M16967Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.