- Significant Cultural Projects!
- Mixed-bag of Typologies - Get Excited for Different!
- Directors that RESPECT and ENCOURAGE you!
Revive your passion for 'people-driven' architecture, deliver awe-inspiring, culturally significant projects. This role will present you the opportunity to proudly point out your projects to future generations to come.
With a mixed-bag of projects spanning community/cultural, education, residential, hospitality, and healthcare... the breadth of typologies will ensure you aren't stuck on copy+paste.
Working within a truly collaborative and supportive environment, you will be given the freedom, respect, and support you need to develop and maintain efficient progress throughout project lifespan. Backed up by a talented team, your management and communication skills will ensure all deadlines are met, and quality deliverables issued.
As a established Project Architect your tool-kit will consist of:
- Clear, concise communication skills
- Delivery focussed experience (8+ Years)
- Mentoring & Nurturing Leadership Style
- Technically minded design sensibility
- Exposure to wide ranging project typologies
- Intermediate Revit knowledge (No need for expert levels)
- Contract administration & negotiation abilities
If you're craving an environment that supports you in your endeavours to do your best... this role is for YOU!
Reference number: M17205Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.