- Award-Winning Practice
- City-Fringe Location, Close to Public Transport
- Office of 20, REVIT Environment
Our client is an awarding-winning practice with over 20 years in the industry. Their considered approach takes into account the cultural and community aspects of design. Their unique style has produced a diverse range of buildings, which have been published both locally & abroad.
This group seeks to engage a Project Architect permanently (5 - 10 years experience) who is well versed in REVIT and can run commercial and student accommodation projects across all stages. Projects will include design-driven, premium student accommodation developments and commercial/mixed-use developments.
In this role, your specific responsibilities will include liaison with clients, consultants, schematic design, town planning, construction documentation and on-site duties. Given the medium size of the office, you'll be required to be a Jack or Jill of all trades!
Down the track, there may be the opportunity to take on additional responsibilities in the future if you are interested in enhancing the role.
To be considered for this role, you must have experience and skills in the following areas:
- A keen desire to roll up your sleeves and work across all project stages
- Experience on-site, working with builders to resolve issues during the construction documentation stages
- Experience working on medium to large scale 'accommodation' projects
- A thorough understanding of the town planning and design development phases
- A solid level of technical / construction knowledge
- The ability to work confidently and autonomously on Revit within the design and delivery stages of projects
A career with this firm is not one to miss... Offering exposure to excellent projects, high-end designs, and a great office environment based!
Reference number: M17304Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.