This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
PROJECT MANAGER - ARCHITECTURE
- Transition to a Project Management Consultancy
- Architects with 2-4 years broad experience $80 - 90K
- City based PM Consultancy
Here is a rare opportunity for an Architects with an interest or past training to transition towards the Project Management path.
Our client is a boutique Project Management consultancy who work across a wide range of property sectors and scales, currently with an expanding range of profile clients in sectors that span commercial construction and fitout, Industrial / warehousing and retail and corporate environments.
With demand for their professional services based on high level client relationships they are looking to expand their team with Project Managers to lead varying scale projects across a number of project sectors.
We currently have 3 roles available, seeking experience at 2-4 years, 5-8 years and 10 years plus.
Key to these roles are your proven abilities in driving projects, managing time frames, schedules and project teams with a focus on client relationships at the absolute forefront.
Ensuring Client requirements are met, you will be charged with:
- Determining project brief and scope
- Engaging and managing Consultant teams
- Programming project delivery phases and setting project deadlines
- Tracking and maintaining timely project delivery
- Value management, ensuring project requirements fit within budget
- Site management, management of RFI's, ensuring design intent is maintained
You will be natural organiser, negotiator and communicator and be talented in managing client and consultant relationships and expectations in a tight time frame environment.
With experience in Architecture at 2-4 years we anticipate Salary in the $80 - $90K range plus Superannuation
Our Client is keen to speak to those with a background in Architecture, who has either established themselves on the Project Management side, or are looking for a career change and possess the talent and ambition to achieve success in a new field.
Reference number: M17228Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.