SENIOR ARCHITECT - TEAM LEADER
- Pathway to Partnership
- REVIT Environment
- Recent PPP Project Experience Required
Our client is an international, Green Star Accredited organization which provides Architectural and Engineering consulting services for large interesting projects.
With a fierce start to the new financial year, they are anticipating MAJOR multidisciplinary market domination in 2018.
Having just landed a large complex project, they are currently looking to recruit a SENIOR TECHNICAL LEAD / TEAM LEADER with well-rounded experience in leading complex, technical projects - ideally with PPP project experience. It is essential that you have 15+ years technical experience and polished coordination skills with government bodies and internal / external consultants.
The ideal candidate will have expertise within the following areas:
- Be a point of contract for all technical questions from the project team during the delivery stages
- Manage complex projects from a programming perspective as directed by the Project Principal
- Act as a mentor and coach to up and coming Graduates of Architecture and Registered Architects
- Management of the Consultant team
- Coordination of internal design and documentation critiques
- Manage, coordinate and deliver projects from design development through to construction documentation within REVIT
- Recent experience in PPP projects
In return, you will be offered comprehensive workplace benefits, insurances, competitive salary package and A+ working conditions.
For the right person, there is even a clear pathway to Partnership!
If you are interested in growing your career in a challenging and innovative working environment, then this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Reference number: M16726Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.