This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
SENIOR PROJECT ARCHITECT
- Not for Profit Focus
- Very Stable Permanent Position
- Inner Eastern Location
Our Client is looking to appoint a driven Senior Project Architect to join their tight knit inner eastern firm, and lead their talented team of Architects and Graduates through all stages of exciting projects.Our Client is looking to appoint a driven Senior Project Architect to join their tight knit inner eastern firm, and lead their talented team of Architects and Graduates through all stages of exciting projects.
Focusing on community and public spaces, our Client is responsible for a number of civic and not for profit facilities, their complex and interesting designs call for a skilled Project Architect to lead internal teams and external consultants to achieve desirable outcomes for all parties involved.
Taking projects from project start-up, your all-round experience will see you effortlessly work on concurrent projects through all stages, effectively managing staff to achieve excellence in both efficiency and quality.
As an all-round role, you will be responsible for running projects from first client meeting through to practical completion.
The scope also includes:
- General management of staff and mentoring Junior Staff members on technical aspects of projects
- Ensuring delivery of quality presentation material
- Defining project programs and deliverables to meet project briefs
- Coordination with Consultants to ensure workable design outcomes
- Assisting Director in continual improvement of systems and practices
- Review of team output in line with quality assurance systems
Ideally you will have upward of 12 years of experience, having had ample exposure to an all-round Project Architectural position.
Revit experience will be needed, with work within the community sector will be seen as an added bonus!
Reference number: M16769Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.