- Exceptional Office Space
- Broad role
- Leading national Design Practice
Our client is an award winning Architecture and Design practice located in the heart of the Melbourne CBD, close to public transport. The team are looking to expand and are specifically looking for an experienced all rounder who has a thorough understanding of the Marketing, Submissions and Graphic Design process.
If you have over 6 year's experience across all these fields, with history in the Design or a similar transferable industry, this could be the role for you. The perfect person for this role will ideally be someone who is looking for the next managerial step, someone who can take the lead and be at the forefront of ideas and strategy.
What will you be involved in?
- Working closely with Senior key team members on business development strategies
- Ensuring all proposals maintain a high quality and standard in line with brand guidelines
- Planning and preparation of bid submissions
- Prepare and submit accurate and quality tenders
- Liaising with design team to write bids
- Participation and input in strategy meetings
- Identify potential future tender opportunities
To be considered, you will possess:
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in Marketing, Graphic Design and Submissions
- Exceptional understanding of the creative industry
- Experience in the A&D or related/transferable industry
- Ability to work well under high pressure situations
- Ability to meet deadlines accurately and efficiently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Great creative opportunity to work with one of the industries best!
Reference number: M17085Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.