This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Hospitality, retail, apartment, and commercial developments
- Convenient City Fringe Location - Close to PT
- Laid back environment, excellent staff retention
Our client is a well-respected practice whose portfolio boasts a fascinating mix of projects including hospitality, retail, apartment, and commercial developments both locally and abroad. Their office, based on the city fringe is close to public transport and appreciates the importance of a good work/life balance.
Currently they have a fantastic opportunity for a talented AUTOCAD DRAFTSPERSON to join their nationally acclaimed design office to work on a range of projects.
To be successful in the role, you will be a mid-senior Architectural Draftsperson with the following skills & qualities:
- 3 - 6 years of local architectural experience
- Excellent hands-on skills in AutoCAD
- Basic Revit skills advantageous
- A thorough understanding of design development phases
- A solid level of technical & construction knowledge
Offered initially on a 3 month contract, this firm is talking up to 2 years ahead in their pipeline, offering a very strong chance of extension.
This is a great position, which will see you working within an acclaimed design office offering exposure to a broad variety of outstanding projects, and the chance to propel your career forward!
Reference number: M16676Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.