This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
AUTOCAD > REVIT DOCUMENTOR
- Franchise Food Retail Fit Outs
- Permanent Position in Steady Firm
- Range of Retail and Hospitality Projects
Responsible for producing over 400 Retail Hospitality fit outs both on a national and international scale, this company are seeing more projects come through the door at a steady rate and are searching for a Draftsperson to join their team on a permanent full time basis.
As the firm are transitioning into Revit in 2016 they are looking for a AutoCAD with a fundamental understanding of the Revit platform to join their team as they transition to the Revit platform in 2016. This opportunity has great potential to develop your skills on the platform, as well as scope for you to grow into the Company's "Revit Guru".
- Working closely with the Project Manager to convert the conceptual designs into detailed drawings and documentation sets for structures, installations and construction projects
- Prepare sketches, plans, working drawings and site specifications for the production and construction process
- Ensure that sketches, plans and working drawings comply with the original design concepts and requirements
- Identify potential problems and come up with subsequent solutions
- Ensure all drawings are production ready for use by shopfitters
- A proven track record of a 2+ years in retail hospitality design
- A thorough understanding of current Australian building codes and regulations
- A background in site surveys and measurements
- Competent delivery of design documentation
- Technically competent in the use of AutoCAD and 3D software programs
- A working understanding of Revit
- A positive and professional outlook with a results driven attitude
- The ability to communicate and build a report with a number of stakeholders
This is a fantastic position for a draftsperson who is looking to take on more responsibility within a solid and growing company!
Reference number: M15458
From all the team at Bloomfield Tremayne & Partners, we would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. We thank you for all your support throughout the year and look forward to another busy year in 2016!
For Candidates applying to roles, please note our offices will be closed from the 23rd of December to the 6th of January.