This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Multi Award Winning Company
- Contemporary Design focus
- Relaxed, Friendly, Supportive team
Despite being a young practice, this studio based in the heart of the CBD have grown consistently in scale and reputation due to their extensive experience in projects of varying scales and program. Their work has been increasingly published and awarded for their beautiful and high-end designs in the residential, commercial and retail fields.
Due to their continuously increasing workload, this group seeks to engage a skilled AutoCAD Draftsperson to take a key role within their team.
This role will suit an Architectural Draftsperson with the following skills and ambitions:
- A minimum of 5 years experience working in a documentation capacity
- Quick and accurate AutoCAD skills
- Strong skills on Rhino
- Capable of resolving details
- A background or interest in working on high-end commercial, residential or retail projects
- An interest in contributing to design
The focus of role design development through to contract documentation, though due to this group's dedication to a collaborative work process, you will also have some design input and responsibilities across design development and beyond.
Don't miss this opportunity to develop your career within a committed group of Architects and Designers who aim to achieve the highest quality of design in all their projects.
Reference number: M16856Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.