This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Franchise Food Retail Fit Outs
- Permanent Position in Steady Firm
- Range of Retail and Hospitality Projects
Responsible for producing over 400 Retail Hospitality fit outs both on a national and international scale, this company are seeing more projects come through the door at a steady rate and are searching for a Draftsperson to join their team on a permanent full time basis.
As the firm are transitioning into Revit in 2016 they are looking for somebody with a fundamental understanding of the platform who can act as their 'Revit Guru' and take ownership of their BIM system.
- Working closely with the Project Manager to convert the conceptual designs into detailed drawings and documentation sets for structures, installations and construction projects
- Prepare sketches, plans, working drawings and site specifications for the production and construction process
- Ensure that sketches, plans and working drawings comply with the original design concepts and requirements
- Identify potential problems and come up with subsequent solutions
- Ensure all drawings are production ready for use by shopfitters
- A proven track record of a 2+ years in retail hospitality design
- A thorough understanding of current Australian building codes and regulations
- A background in site surveys and measurements
- Competent delivery of design documentation
- Technically competent in the use of AutoCAD and 3D software programs
- A working understanding of Revit
- A positive and professional outlook with a results driven attitude
- The ability to communicate and build a report with a number of stakeholders
This is a fantastic position for a draftsperson who is looking to take on more responsibility within a solid and growing company!
Reference number: M15458Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.