This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Well Known Food Retail Fit Outs
- Permanent Position in Long Lasting Company
- Oversee all Aspects of Construction Stages!
This leading franchise business are responsible for producing over 400 well known retail food fit outs worldwide and are looking for an experienced Construction Manager to join their team.
With over 30+ new stores in the pipeline they seek somebody who can develop and execute all stages of the construction process establishing and maintaining positive relationships with internal and external parties.
- A degree in either Engineering, Project Management or Construction Management
- Extensive Project Management experience
- Previous experience within commercial retail shop fittings
- Complete understanding of how to prepare and complete full workings drawings for council
- Thorough knowledge of Construction Documentation
- Sketch design capabilities and interpretation of construction methods
- Prior experience managing small teams
- A solid background in the successful delivery of complex projects on time and to budget
- A personable yet professional approach to all parties involved in the construction process
- Overseeing all construction activities with internal and external parties
- Liaise with Franchisees, Supplies, Designers, Shopfitters and Lessors
- Initial project risk assessments and follow up
- Oversee all building applications for council
- Oversee all Construction Documentation
- Ensure every project is a success!
This position is perfect for somebody who can work simultaneously across a number of departments to successfully get the job done!
If the above intrigues you and you are looking for a challenge then please send through an updated CV and portfolio to us today.
Reference number: M15479
From all the team at Bloomfield Tremayne & Partners, we would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. We thank you for all your support throughout the year and look forward to another busy year in 2016!
For Candidates applying to roles, please note our offices will be closed from the 23rd of December to the 6th of January.