This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Competitive Salary on Offer
- Growth and Leadership Opportunities
- Friendly & Collaborative Culture
Our client is an Australian architecture and integrated design practice with studios across the globe. Thei reputation, stemming well over three decades has seen this firm become integral in the Australian design scene.
This firm operates under the principle of always providing innovative solutions to complex problems, seeking to align the commercial insights of their client with creative expression through a collaborative and interaction partnership.
I am seeking an Mid-Level or Senior Interior Designer, that has a solid foundation and is looking for their next career step. You will firm part of a growing team.
If you are someone that has a real passion for design and thrives in a collaborative environment., then this is the role for you. Forming part of a Global practice you will be exposed to a diverse range of projects.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A Bachelor Degree in Interior Design;
- A minimum of 6 years experience in a commercial interior design studio;
- Advanced AutoCAD skills & understanding of Revit would be advantageous;
- Ability to contribute to all project phases;
- Strong presentation skills;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders;
- Ability to lead and manage projects effectively;
For the right person this role offers the opportunity for growth, development and a fantastic culture to be apart of.
Reference number: M17947Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.