This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Work directly for your FAVORITE Melbourne Boutique brand
- Initial 6 month Fix-Term Contract
- Range of Contemporary Hospitality Projects
Responsible for producing contemporary Hospitality fit outs for a emerging providing burgers to health-conscious individuals and families!
Due to their recent success,they are seeing more projects come through the door at a steady rate and are now searching for a AutoCAD to join their Design + Graphics team on an initial 6 month fixed-term full time basis.
- Working closely with the Drafting supervisor to prepare detailed existing site plans
- Prepare sketches, plans, working drawings and site specifications for the production and construction process
- Ensure that sketches, plans and working drawings comply with the original design concepts and requirements
- Identify potential problems and come up with subsequent solutions
- Ensure all drawings are production ready for use by shopfitters
- A proven track record of a 1.5+ years in retail or hospitality design
- A thorough understanding of current Australian building codes and regulations
- A background in site surveys and measurements
- Competent delivery of design documentation
- Technically competent in the use of AutoCAD and 3D software programs
- A positive and professional outlook with a results driven attitude
- The ability to communicate and build a report with a number of stakeholders
This is a fantastic position for an interior documentor who is looking to take on more responsibility within a solid and growing company!
Reference number: M15684Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.