This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- 6 Month Contract - Start Tomorrow
- Residential, Hotel & Commercial Projects
- Great Location, Close to Transport
Are you ready to get back to work? Get started ASAP in this 6 month position with a reputed Melbourne name!
Our client is a well-respected practice whose portfolio boasts a fascinating mix of projects including hospitality, apartment, and commercial developments both locally and abroad.
Their office, based in an the inner south eastern suburb is close to public transport and they appreciate the importance of a good work/life balance.
To be successful in the role, you will be a mid-senior Architectural Draftsperson with the following skills & qualities:
- First-rate hands-on skills in AutoCAD
- Preferably basic Revit skills (advantageous as they are transitioning to Revit)
- A solid level of technical interior documentation knowledge
- A stable, long-term employment background
- 5 years of local interior or architectural documentation experience
This opportunity is offered as a 6 month contract to start IMMEDIATELY!
Don't miss out on the opporunity to hit the ground and work with one of Melbourne's most recognised names.
Reference number: M16332Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.