This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
MID LEVEL INTERIOR DESIGNER
- High End Hospitality and Commercial Portfolio
- Develop your Career within a Leading Practice!
- Strong Commitment to BIM Technology
We are looking for a talented Mid-Level Interior Designer to join a large CBD Architectural/Interiors practice on a permanent basis!
Who are we searching for?
- An interior Designer with 3 years and above experience
- A background working on commercial, multi-residential or hospitality projects
- Excellent Revit skills
- Plenty of experience in documentation and detailing
- A fantastic eye for design!
- A team player attitude and a great sense of humour!
- Strong communication and presentation skills
What's the big deal?
This role will offer you the chance to work on some high end projects with a great team of people in a well-structured environment. You will get to visit sites and work from concept to construction, seeing all your hard work come to life!
You will receive ongoing training with Revit as the company fully cross over to this program along with various industry workshops which will be on offer throughout the year.
You will get to work in a company that value their staff and encourage the attendance of the team to various social events within the industry. A great team of people who know how to work hard and play harder!
Salary for this role will range from $60-$70k + Super but will depend on how many years' experience and responsibilities you have had in the industry.
Reference number: M15469
From all the team at Bloomfield Tremayne & Partners, we would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. We thank you for all your support throughout the year and look forward to another busy year in 2016!
For Candidates applying to roles, please note our offices will be closed from the 23rd of December to the 6th of January.