SENIOR INTERIOR DOCUMENTOR
- Immediate Start
- Central Location - Close to Public Transport
- Laid Back Environment, Excellent Staff Retention
Our client is a well-respected practice whose portfolio boasts a fascinating mix of projects including luxury Hotels and commercial developments both locally and abroad.
Their office, based in an the inner south eastern suburb is close to public transport and they appreciate the importance of a good work/life balance.
Currently they have a fantastic opportunity for a talented AUTOCAD INTERIOR DRAFTSPERSON to join their nationally acclaimed design office to work on a range of projects.
To be successful in the role, you will be a mid-senior Architectural Draftsperson with the following skills & qualities:
- First-rate hands-on skills in AutoCAD
- Preferably basic Revit skills (advantageous as they are transitioning to Revit)
- A solid level of technical interior documentation knowledge
- A stable, long-term employment background
- 10 years of local interior or architectural documentation experience
This opportunity is offered on a fixed term contract of 6 months, with the likelihood of being a permanent post initial duration.
This is a great position, which will see you working in an independent role within an acclaimed design office offering exposure to a broad variety of outstanding projects, and the chance to propel your career forward!
Reference number: M16752Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.