SITE MANAGER - HIGH-END RESIDENTIAL
- Multi-million dollar residential project
- Initial 3-6 Month Contract (View to Permanent)
- Exceptional Hourly Rates
Kick off the new year in style and work amongst professionals to deliver an exceptional quality residence.
Awarded for their quality, customer service, and design - this construction company is deemed one of the best in the business. Specialising in super luxury residential projects, their new-build dwellings usually sit in the $4m-$8m range.
With a strong pipeline underway for 2019, they are in need of a dedicated Site Manager to assist in this peak time. Jumping on board for an initial 3-6 month contract, this role has strong potential to become permanent.
On the day-to-day you will be expected to...:
- Monitor and oversee daily site operations
- Management and coordination of Trades and site logistics
- Ensure all project objectives are met within deadlines
- Ensure strong safety, risk management and communication on site
- Uphold quality control & programme management
Considering the high level of responsibility involved with this position, we expect you to have upward of 5 years of experience with a strong grasp of luxury residential projects with values upward of $2m. Construction management qualifications and proven Stakeholder management experience is necessary.
If you have a passion for high-end contemporary construction, and consider yourself an organisational genius, don't hesitate to apply!
Reference number: M17046Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.