This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Full-Time, Long Term Position
- Design & Contract Admin Exposure
- South Melbourne Location
Our client is on the hunt for a go-getter who would thrive in a supportive, small team environment and will offer all the training you desire to develop as a Project Architect.
To work for this busy, client focused practice, you must have:
- 4-6 years experience and ideally be registered as an Architect
- Proficiency on Revit
- Strong 3D concept presentation skills
- Multi-unit design and high-rise residential and commercial project exposure
The Director and team pride themselves on their ability to provide innovative, sustainable and affordable design solutions for their clients across a broad range of sectors.
Responsibilities will include:
- Town planning and construction documentation
- Regular liaison with clients and local Councils
- Coordination of consultants across multiple projects
- Ability to resolve details and to problem solve
- Manage projects from schematic design through planning to final completion
If you have recent experience delivering high-rise commercial or apartment projects (10 storeys and above), this is an exciting time to come on board!
An excellent opportunity to join a practice long term, hone your skills and develop solid, all-round experience as an Architect.
If you meet the above requirements and aspire to work in a boutique, hands on practice with like-minded, down to earth people, this is your chance!
Reference number: M17710Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.