MID LEVEL ARCHITECT
- Ideal for an Architect or Senior Technician
- Strong Masterplanning & Design Development Skills
- Commercial & Industrial Typology
Our client is a small architectural practice in Hawthorn and based on their capacity to design quality industrial and commercial developments, they have a multitude of projects underway.
They are seeking an Architect or Graduate Architect with 4-6 years experience who can apply their all-round capabilities across all stages of a project.
Projects will range from small factories through to 100,000sqm developments so experience across similar industrial and commercial focused projects is most highly sought.
You'll be primarily involved from initial concept through master planning, design development and town planning. Full documentation is not always completed for every project within the office at this point in time but strong technical skills are still very much required.
Skills & Experience:
- Ideally Registered Architect or an experienced Graduate seeking registration
- Highly proficient on AutoCAD and SketchUp
- Previous experience on industrial and/or commercial projects
- Proven design and documentation background and the ability to run projects
- Sound knowledge of local building codes and regulations
- Site experience would be an advantage but is not a necessity
Whilst this office is currently an AutoCAD environment, they are looking to transition to Revit or ArchiCAD down the track, so dual capabilities would be ideal.
In return for your expertise and commitment, the benefits are many! The team currently sit just under 10 staff but they're going from strength to strength and if you're career goal is to look long term, the opportunity to step up exists. The Director is young but with two decades of specialised experience in this niche project sector, you'll learn a lot with his guidance and support.
A genuinely friendly and flexible working environment offering a top of the market salary. Apply Now!
Reference number: M17773Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.