MID LEVEL ARCHITECT
- Commercial & Industrial Typology
- Ideal for an Architect or Senior Technician
- Strong Feasibility & Design Development Skills
Based in Hawthorn, this leading property development and management company design and deliver quality industrial and commercial developments.
They are seeking an Architect or Draftsperson with 4-6 years experience who can apply their all-round capabilities across all stages of a project.
Projects will range from small factories through to 100,000sqm developments so experience across similar industrial and commercial focused projects is most highly sought.
You'll be primarily involved from initial concept through master planning, design development and town planning. Full documentation is not always completed for every project within the office at this point in time but strong technical skills are still very much required.
Skills & Experience:
- Registered Architect
- Highly proficient on AutoCAD, ArchiCAD and/or Revit
- Previous experience on industrial or commercial projects
- Proven design and documentation background and the ability to run projects
- Sound knowledge of local building codes and regulations
- Site experience would be an advantage but is not a necessity
In return for your expertise and commitment, the benefits are many! If you're career goal is to look long term, the opportunity to step up exists.
A genuinely friendly working environment offering a top of the market salary!
Reference number: M17833Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.