This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
MID LEVEL ARCHITECT
- True All-Round Role
- Exceptional Office Culture
- Social & Disability Housing Projects
If you're an empathetic, compassionate Architect or Building Designer seeking a rewarding career by assisting others, this opportunity is meant for you!
Specialised, purposeful, meaningful design. Work with clients and add value to their quality of life.
Our client is a specialist design consultancy who works with a broad range of investors and organisations designing attractive residential properties that cater to differing life circumstances.
With a strong emphasis on functionality and accessibility, their caring, personalised service and approach makes for a rewarding career opportunity!
The ideal person will possess the following:
- 5+ years' experience working as an Architect in Australia
- Well developed skills as an all-rounder
- Minimum of 3 years working in residential architecture
- Creativity and design sense - able to effectively present and communicate
- Able to work directly with clients from initial concept/brief through to build
- Experience preparing planning applications and liaising with Councils to deliver the desired outcome
- High proficiency documenting in Revit
- A knowledge of NCC and Town Planning codes is vital (with a focus on Victorian based projects)
- Solid construction and building process knowledge, including materials and detailing
- Excellent understanding of sustainable systems
From a personal perspective:
- A quick learner, someone who adapts well to new knowledge and processes
- Keen interest in residential architecture
- Fantastic work ethic and enthusiasm for team collaboration
- Commitment to professional and team development inside and outside company initiatives
A competitive salary up to $90,000 plus Superannuation is on offer for the successful candidate who possesses the design and technical expertise sought.
A unique and rewarding career opportunity with a growing design consultancy. Apply Now!
Reference number: M17840Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.