This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
MID LEVEL ARCHITECT
- Luxury Residential Projects
- Intimate Studio Environment
- Broadly Based Project Delivery Role
If your passion and experience lie in the luxury residential sector, this opportunity will be ideal!
Based on the south east fringe of the city centre, this intimate studio places a strong emphasis on the design, detailing and project delivery for unique and crafted outcomes. Every project is carefully and consciously catered to the client and their story.
As a result of their approach, they have an influx of stunning projects that requires the attention and consideration of a talented and passionate mid-level Architect.
The following skills and attributes will be essential for your success:
- Registered Architect with 3-5 years postgraduate experience
- Proven background delivering high-end residential projects (individual and/or multi-res)
- Extensive detailing and construction documentation experience
- Highly proficient on Revit
- Adept using SketchUp, InDesign, Photoshop
- Involvement across all project stages
- Liaise and coordinate consultants
- Ability to assist with the delivery of multiple projects at the one time
- Exceptional communication skills
If you thoroughly enjoy a varied, project delivery focused role and you genuinely favour quality over quantity, you're sure to thrive in this environment both professionally and personally.
An inviting salary package is available to the right person.
Offering a wide range of project experience in Architecture and Interior Design, this is your chance to create and deliver luxurious projects with an award-winning studio!
Reference number: M17875Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.