This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
MID-LEVEL BIM MANAGER
- Step away from Architecture, Join a tier-1 builder
- New technologies focus, Drive innovation
- Manage the overall digital delivery of projects
Considered a front-runner in the Australian build environment, our Client is involved in a range of exciting sectors from commercial, residential through to infrastructure and health. Their track record in timely, efficient, and quality outcomes has ensured their status as a Tier-1 builder.
With a range of new projects being green-lit for 2021, they are on the look out for a Digital Delivery / BIM Manager.
Responsible for Digital Delivery you will:
- Manage and deliver project models in line with documentation
- Manage Construction Management plans
- Assist project teams on and off-site
- Stakeholder management
- Manage project scope, quality, safety and budget requirements
- Lead project teams in adoption of new technologies
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Architecture, Engineering or Construction, but more specifically:
- Exposure to digital construction management / BIM Management
- High level skills in Revit, BIM 360, Navisworks, and Revizto
- Strong Stakeholder communication and management abilities
On offer is a long and fulfilling career with one of Australia's top-tier constructors, their commitment to innovation and quality outcomes will ensure job satisfaction!
Please Note: Our offices will be closed between Friday 18th December - Monday 11th January.
Reference number: M17641Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.