This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
MID-LEVEL INTERIOR DESIGNER
- Interesting Commercial Projects
- Unique Business Model
- Team focused Culture!
Located in the heart of the City, this busy D&C studio has gained some serious traction in the commercial sector throughout this year! With a number of projects lined up, they are seeking to expand their team with a motivated and personable Interior Designer.
- Develop and communicate creative solutions in line with Client brief
- Deliver comprehensive drawing packages across all project stages
- Project management in line with budgets and timeframes
- Liaison with Clients, Consultants, and Contractors
This all-round position will see you take ownership over small to mid-sized projects with the full support of the wider team.
- Strongly motivated to produce quality outcomes
- Friendly team player with positive energy
- An Interior Designer with 2+ years experience
- Revit and Adobe Suite skills
- A portfolio with proven commercial experience
Blending seamlessly into the team, you will take the bull by the horns and be ready for any opportunity thrown your way!
- A progressive environment surrounded by friendly colleagues
- Weekly team lunch (on the boss!)
- Fast-tracked career development
- Broad scope of project responsibility, you won't ever be bored
Reference number: M17761Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.