This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
MID-LEVEL INTERIOR DESIGNER
- Innovative Multi-Residential, Hotel, Retail, Work-Place Projects
- Luxe Warehouse Office, City Fringe Location
- Generous Salary & Company Benefits
As far as residential projects go, this firm is considered one of the best!
You'll know their name and their drool-worthy designs on Instagram. High-end, innovative, unique designs that add personality, depth and a sense of community to the neighbourhoods they inhabit.
With quality living their main aim, they are seeking a talented Interior Designer who shares their ethos of liveability over bottom line. Must be experienced in the world of high-end multi-residential, mixed-use and hotel projects with a keen eye for space planning, materials and fixtures.
The role will encompass:
- Interior sketch design work
- Space planning analysis
- Internal and external materials and colour selections
- Production of presentation material
- Management and production of interior documentation and scheduling
- Liaison and coordination with clients and consultants
- ArchiCAD preferred and highly regarded
In order to exceed expectations, the following skills are essential:
- 4+ years' experience across multi-residential, mixed-use and hotel fitouts
- Keen eye for design, detail and practicality
- Quality hand sketching
- Ability to balance multiple projects consecutively
- Confident communicator, active listener
- Solid knowledge of interior technical joinery detailing and methods
- Sound organisation, time management and coordination skills
This is a true all-round position and you'll have the opportunity to take a project through all stages, from developing concepts, designing custom joinery, developing detailed documentation packages, selecting and scheduling FF&E, coordinating with consultants and going on-site.
This award-winning, multidisciplinary team is based globally but is proud of the friendly, supportive, creative team environment it fosters. Despite it's larger size, you'll still have the chance to work closely with the Directors and Associates.
Join this reputable firm, gain exposure to high-end projects and ultimately love where you work!
Reference number: M17787Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.