This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
MID LEVEL INTERIOR DESIGNER
- Hospitality and commercial portfolio of high end work!
- Develop your career with a leading practice!
- Excellent social company culture
We are looking for a talented Mid-Level Interior Designer to join a large CBD Architectural/Interiors practice on a permanent basis!
Who are we searching for?
- An interior Designer with 3 years and above experience
- A background working on commercial, multi-residential or hospitality projects
- Excellent Revit or AutoCAD skills
- Plenty of experience in documentation and detailing
- A fantastic eye for design!
- A team layer attitude and a great sense of humour!
- Strong communication and presentation skills
What's the big deal?
This role will offer you the chance to work on some high end projects with a great team of people in a well-structured team. You will get to visit sites and work from concept to construction, seeing all your hard work come to life!
You will receive ongoing training with Revit as the company fully cross over to this program along with various Industry workshops which will be on offer throughout the year.
You will get to work in a company that value their staff and encourage the attendance of staff to various social events within the industry. A great team of people who know how to work hard and play harder!
Salary for this role will range from $60-$70k + Super but will depend on how many years' experience you have had in the industry and also your role and responsibly taken on.
Reference number: S33827Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.