MID-SENIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER
- Permanent Role
- Retail/ Hospitality Projects
We are currently on the search for a detail oriented Mid to Senior Level Interior Designer with previous Hospitality and/or Retail experience.
Our client is looking for someone who has a minimum of 6-7 years' experience and can demonstrate strong documentation skills in their portfolio. As you will be working on projects from inception to completion, a good mix of capabilities is a must!
The ideal candidate will have...
- Excellent REVIT proficiency
- High attention to detail (strong documentation focus)
- Confident communication and interpersonal skills
- A minimum of 1 year local Hospitality/Retail experience
- Ability to work well autonomously as well as collaboratively
- A driven and go getting attitude
The role on offer is a great opportunity with room to grow. You'd be joining a busy team in their City fringe office, so if you think you have what it takes - apply today!
Salary commensurate with skills and experience.
Reference number: S35772
Bloomfield Tremayne & Partners have been servicing the Australian Architectural and Interior Design markets for over 25 years. As a result we are uniquely placed to support our candidates within these markets with superior advice and service.Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.