This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
MIDWEIGHT GRAPHIC DESIGNER
- Deliver Beautifully Curated Award & Submission Packages
- Work Alongside The Top Architecture Talent in Aus
- Be a Part of a highly Collaborative and Award Winning Team
Our client is an award winning Architectural firm, located in the heart of the Melbourne CBD. Their marketing and submissions team is growing and they need a mid weight graphic designer who can hit the ground running and join their fast paced environment!
If you are passionate about brand enhancement and are skilled at developing up front design concepts, then it is time to join this group of thinkers and doers. The role is focused on graphic and branded communications and requires someone with exceptional Adobe Creative Suite skills to fulfill this role and build their career.
What will you do?
- Work alongside the marketing and submissions team to deliver efficient and quality projects
- Client liaison and collaboration
- Generate initial and final concepts and develop design solutions for clients
- Conduct research and forecast project quality and value within brand guidelines
- Work across multiple avenues at one time - digital, submissions, signage/wayfinding, newsletters etc
- Integrate traditional design practice with new ideas and concepts
- Prepare final documentation and production ready artwork
What will you have?
- Bachelor degree in graphic design, marketing, communications or related field
- 2-3 years experience working in the Architecture/Design environment or on related projects including property, interiors etc
- Experience working within a team and under the direction of a superior
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop) and MS Office
- Knowledge or understanding of the Architectural submissions process
This is your opportunity to take the next step in your career and LOVE what you do, amongst like minded and creative individuals.
Seriously... Who wouldn't want to work in one of the most creative departments within a design firm?
Not the right role for you? Do not hesitate to still get in touch with the team here at Bloomfield Tremayne & Partners where the opportunity to work with the leaders in the Architecture and Interior Design field is just a call away.
Reference number: M16813Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.