This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
NATIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Generous Salary + Profit Shares
- Powerhouse Global Practice
- Work / Life Balance Practice Culture
Our client is a multi-disciplinary building services consultancy of Architects & Engineers, catering to a range of industry sectors including Pharmaceutical, Government, Institutional and Health Care. This firm has an outstanding opportunity available for a National Business Development Manager. This role could be based in their Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane office, but will require the incumbent to work across all sites.
The role requires someone with a strong operational background in all aspects of business development; from tenders and submissions to developing networks and organising marketing activities. You will report directly to the CEO and be responsible for a business development team located throughout their Australian offices.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following skills & attributes:
- High-level communication & interpersonal skills
- Superior organisational ability
- Strong leadership skills
- Proven experience and understanding of the Architectural & Engineering consultancy industry
- Well developed networks in the industry
- Qualifications in Architecture
You will be well versed in the commercial aspects of running a design business and will have a strong track record in leading & developing high performing teams
Reference number: M17387Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.