OFFICE & ACCOUNTS MANAGER
This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Leading Architectural Studio
- 12 Month Maternity Leave Position
- Stunning Prahran Office (WFH in Covid)
Provide administrative & account support to two busy Directors.
Focusing primarily on accounts and bookkeeping, this intereting 12 month contract will see you work alongside an iconic Melbourne design house. In lieu on the Studio Manager, you will keep day-to-day operations running smoothly.
- Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Payroll & processing Staff leave
- Statutory lodgements
- EOM/EOFY reporting
- Cashflow management
- Management of office consumables
- Petty cash management and reconciliaiton
- Leading staff meetings
- Coordination of inbox/post/couriers
- reparation of fee and engagement letters
- Ad hoc as required
The ideal applicant will have 3+ years working in a similar capacity, and previously experience in an Architecture or Interior Design environment will be highly favourable. MYOB experience a must.
This 12 month role will see you working in one of the trendiest locales in Melbourne.
Please send through your application via the "Apply for this Job" button
For further information or a confidential chat please contact us on 03 9349 1055.
Reference number: M17919
To view all job opportunities currently available, which are updated daily please visit:
Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.