This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
OFFICE MANAGER / ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT - ARCHITECTURE
- Hot South Yarra Location
- Genuine Inclusive Office Environment
- Work Within the Creative Realm
If you are an experienced Office Manager, this could be the job for you!
Due to the ever expanding environment of this Architectural practice, the Director is seeking the support of an Office superstar that can lead the administrative functions across the business.
The responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to supporting the Director and ensuring the office is operating effectively and efficiently.
- Maintenance of incoming calls and redirection
- Preparation of BAS statements
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- Database entry and maintenance of digital and physical files and folders
- Debt collection
- Bank reconciliation
- Assistance with marketing objectives
- Overseeing preparation of tender proposals
- Office housekeeping
- Ad hoc administrative duties
The skills required for this role includes:
- Minimum 3-4 years experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail with logical and practical approach to tasks
- Experience in using Accounting systems
- High level of computer literacy
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Ability to work independently
Experience in a Design environment is desirable but not essential.
Not the right role for you? Do not hesitate to still get in touch with the team here at Bloomfield Tremayne & Partners where the opportunity to work with the leaders in the Architecture and Interior Design field is just a call away.
Reference number: M16698Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.