This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Inner-city location
- Flexible Hours - Minimum 0.6 FTE
- Creative Studio, Stable Workflow
This practice is a new+emerging multidisciplinary creative studio. Established just under a decade ago, the studio continues to grow into a mid to large studio due to their superior architectural and interior design solutions they deliver.
Consequently, they are looking to expand their operations department and permanently recruit an Operations Manager to sit on the Leadership team.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Degree qualified in a relevant area - e.g. business administration or finance
- Proven expertise within strategic decision making
- Operational resource management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working on Total Synergy (Advantageous, however, not essential)
- Ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Advanced time management skills
In return, you'll...
- Work in a creative, social environment that embraces individualism
- Enjoy on-job collaboration with a friendly team
- Work within an inner-city location, with close parking and public transport nearby
- Have the option to work part time or full-time
This studio will recruit immediately. Do not hold back; apply now.
Reference number: M17688Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.