This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
OFFICE MANAGER - ARCHITECTURE
- Step into the Design Industry
- Supportive Director
- Multifaceted Role, Broad range of Duties
Talented, ambitious with a demonstrated ability to multi task; does this sound like you? Well then, this Office Manager position could just be the one.
Our client is a multi disciplinary Architectural practice based in Victoria's western region. This firm is focused primarily on the detail of projects, producing innovative work whilst dominating the residential market in their area.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Office Manager who has established their skills over more than 6 years, with a proven history in supporting and developing a business to greatness! If successful, you will be responsible for managing the day to day operations of the firm, working closely with the Director and Architects and other key members in order to maintain the smooth running of the office.
This role is focused on the following components:
- Greeting visitors
- Answering and directing phone calls (this is shared amongst the team)
- Office housekeeping
- Reviewing incoming/outgoing invoices
- Updating/ordering office supplies
PA TO DIRECTOR
- Travel management
- Meeting coordination
- Ad hoc requirements
- Hiring and training of new staff members
- Maintaining and updating employee contracts
- Liaising with Architects to write, collate and create tender proposals
- Quality assurance
- Updating of website and Social Media
- Accountant Assistance where required
You will possess:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to lead a team
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Understanding of the design environment and scope of roles
- Knowledge of MYOB and Pro Work Flow
- Understanding of Adobe InDesign (not essential)
- Prior use of Microsoft Office Suite
Not the right role for you? Do not hesitate to still get in touch with the team here at Bloomfield Tremayne & Partners where the opportunity to work with the leaders in the Architecture and Interior Design field is just a call away.
Reference number: M16852Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.