This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
If you thrive on planning and organisation, love architecture, and take pride in your work - consider this one.
Based in an iconic Melbourne laneway, our prestigious Architecture Client has a long-running reputation for excellence. With a strong project pipeline throughout 2022 and beyond, three of their Directors require a methodical, organised PA to ensure efficiency across their days.
Given the deadline-driven nature of the architecture industry, you will be an organised operator with the ability to manage and coordinate multiple tasks at a time.
Working closely with the Directors, your day to day will consist of:
- High-end administrative assistance and diary management to Design Director
- Administrative assistance to other Directors
- Travel management for Directors
- Ensuring quality and timeliness of project submissions and EOI's
- Liaison with key project Stakeholders in lieu of Design Director
- Organisation and coordination of internal and external meetings and events
As the right-hand to this busy Director we would love to see applications that include the following:
- 3+ Years' Experience
- Exposure to Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Offices
- Proven track record in high-level administration
- Microsoft Office (Essential) and Adobe CC InDesign skills (Preferred)
In return, you will be rewarded with a fulfilling and diverse career with endless scope to make it your own. The studio itself is a sociable and supportive environment in a stunning office space.Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.