This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
PERSONAL ASSISTANT - ARCHITECTURE STUDIO
- Multi-faceted role with endless career scope
- Be the eyes & ears for the Director
- Ensure efficiency across the management team
If thrive on planning and organisation, love architecture, and take pride in your work - consider this one.
Based in an iconic Melbourne laneway, our prestigious Architecture Client has a long running reputation for excellence. With a strong project pipeline throughout 2021, their busy Director is in need of a methodical, organised PA to ensure efficiency across their day.
Given the deadline driven nature of the architecture industry, you will be an organised operator, with the ability to manage and coordinate multiple tasks at a time.
Working closely with the Directors, your day to day will consist of:
- High-end administrative assistance and diary management to Design Director
- Administrative assistance to other Directors
- Travel management for Directors
- Ensuring quality and timeliness of project submissions and EOI's
- Liaison with key project Stakeholders in lieu of Design Director
- Organisation and coordination of internal and external meetings and events
As the right-hand to this busy Director we would love to see applications that include the following:
- 5+ Years' Experience
- Exposure to Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Offices
- Proven track record in high-level administration
- Microsoft Office and Adobe CC Skills
In return, you will be rewarded with a fulfilling and diverse career with endless scope to make it your own. The studio itself is a sociable and supportive environment in a stunning office space.
Reference number: M17652Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.