This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
PERSONAL ASSISTANT / OFFICE MANAGER
- Large CBD Architecture Firm
- Support to 4 Directors
- Luxe offices with City views
Varied Position Assisting Directors, Marketing, and Practice Management.
Merging administration and design, this role offers the best of both worlds. Our Client is a widely recognised Architecture & Interior design studio located on the top-end of the Melbourne CBD. With business bustling so far in 2021, they are seeking a talented PA / Office Manager to assist their Directorship team in day-to-day operations.
As the right-hand to the Directors, you will be an organised individual who strives for efficiency. You will be charged with:
- Diary management for 4 directors
- Scheduling meetings with internal and external Stakeholders
- Travel arrangements locally, domestically, and internationally (Post-COVID)
- Monitoring and action of Director's emails
- Maintenance and purchase of office equipment, IT, and furniture as required
- Assist with event coordination including Client events and Staff functions
- Assist Marketing team in coordination of bids and submissions
- Coordination of project archiving
The ideal applicant to this varied role will have:
- Experience in high-level administration (PA or EA exp preferred)
- A keen interest and understanding of the Architecture field
- Professional and polished communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite abilities
- Organised and detail oriented personality
Blend your love of design with your drive to create efficient environments. This role will be best suited to a self-driven, go-getter!
Reference number: M17708Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.