This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
PRACTICE MANAGER - ARCHITECTURE
- Boutique Chapel St Architecture Practice
- Genuinely Supportive Office Culture
- Work within the Design Industry
Do you have 5+ years experience in an Office or Practice Management role, are extremely organised, pro-active and have a love for the design industry? Welcome to the role you have been looking for.
Our client is a design focused Architectural practice that deliver innovative and timeless projects. Be inspired the moment you walk into this office space and discover the first hand work of this notable practice. This is an opportunity to grow within a great team and continue a successful career.
The Practice Manager role is a key position in this well established Architecture firm that will focus primarily on the co-ordination and management of the office! This position will encompass both studio assistance to senior key members and broader administrative support to the whole team, including external parties.
Please see below for the main duties of this position:
- Maintain a consistent and smooth running office
- Greet visitors and meet clients when necessary
- Maintain and monitor Practice Management software
- Ensure all renewals/registrations are updated
- Product all project WIP reports
- Identifying efficiencies in office standards and systems
- Preparing invoices/payment, payroll and Superannuation
- Debt collection and chasing outstanding payments
- Liaise with external Bookkeeper/Accountant to ensure all taxation requirements are met
- Monthly WIP reporting to Director
- PA Assistance to Directors
- Maintain tender registers
To apply, applicants will need to possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Commerce
- Knowledge Practice Management software, Total Synergy
- Experience within a Design practice</LI
- Knowledge of Accounting software
The ideal candidate will be a super positive, organised and diligent individual that sees the glass half full...every time! They will possess the ability to truly understand the core values of the practice and be able to prioritise and work to deadlines efficiently.
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Practice Manager that is looking to work in a desirable location for a firm that has a credible footprint in the industry (plus, an amazing office!)
Not the right role for you? Do not hesitate to still get in touch with the team here at Bloomfield Tremayne & Partners where the opportunity to work with the leaders in the Architecture and Interior Design field is just a call away.
Reference number: M16783Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.